Sunday 25 March 2012

31 Weeks... and counting

He's a head of lettuce or 4 navel oranges - depending on what app I use.  Either way, he's getting big and he's moving like crazy (clear taking after his dad)!  My FAVE is when I can watch my belly move.  Its so freaky! 

Still feeling good, still SUPER emotional; its getting harder to sleep, bend over, tie shoes etc and I'm very winded lately.   Not just when I climb stairs or walk fast - like when I stir dinner, I'm out of breath.  Awesome.  I was never really super inconvenienced about peeing all the time until recently.  Sometimes he sits or stands or lays or kicks or punches or does something to my bladder and I have to go 24/7.  Those are fun times. 

I'm getting a little nervous for his arrival for my little doggies.  Maggie our little one follows me around ALL the time and I carry her around the house curled up in one arm.  She loves it, and I melt all over her.  Poor wee thing is in for a little bit of a shock I think - and of course that makes me cry.  And Jimi laugh.  And then there's my baby Emma, who's going to play and cuddle her all night long? Ugh!

Here is Emma and I... look at her widdle face! 


and look at my Mags.  How sweet is she??


 As you know we got our 3D ultrasound done last week.  It was.... fun, and well, maybe a little creepy.  Especially when our super awesome technician commented on how big his lips were - and it turned out not to be his ENORMOUS misshaped lips at all but his hand holding the umbilical cord.  We both nearly had a heart attack. As I said, its a little creepy but here he is... (its from the side cause he wouldn't roll over - stubborn). 


 We had some pregnant pics done today!  Jimi bought me a session as a geeft.  It was awesome.  I haven't seen any proofs yet and reeeeeeaaaaaally hope I don't look like a house.  Jimi saw a couple and said they're good - but I'll be the judge of that.  We get them next week. 

I'm counting down till I come home and see everyone!  One week + 4 days!  Yippie!!! 

I see my Dr tomorrow, if anything new comes up, I'll let you know.  See you soon!!!


xoxoxoxox

1 comment: