Saturday 3 March 2012

27.75 weeks

He's the size of a cauliflower (almost a rutabaga) and almost 2.5 pounds!  Wow.  Still feeling good, lots of kicks and movement and of course I'm getting bigger and more emotional every day! I'm not sure if you guys have seen the video Jimi posted on Facebook of my breakdown from America's Funnies Videos?  But that's what its like some days.  It can start with a funny video (apparently) or a sappy commercial or the worst are dog rescue videos.  I watched one at work and two coworkers thought someone had died.  I couldn't actually speak to tell them that I had just wanted a clip of a rescue on The Today Show online!  Its crazy.  Jimi used to act concerned, now he laughs - ha, as do I when I finally pull it back together.  As for my size, here I am...
 As I type this Maggie is sitting on my boobs.  Like while I sit and type.  She thinks its a new chair.  Awesome.  Its a little hard to see, but super cute :) 

I also got my Anchorman quote onesies in!  Best. thing. ever.  This little guy is going to be the funniest dresser little dresser, I love it!  Milk was a Bad Choice - come on, hilarious!!


I went to Babies R Us today to start a registry.  Wow, that was confusing and stressful.  How do you know what you need???  What brand is best?  Whats useful and whats a waste?  I'm sending the whole thing to Browne and Mel for their input.  I had NO idea.  A registry gun is always fun though.  So if you have any advise about what I should get please please please let me know cause I am LOST!

I'm at home right now watching PVRed eps of A Baby Story and Baby's First Day, and of course I'm crying.  haha.  What a trip! 

Anyway I'll post some pics of the nursery in progress soon.  I've changed my mind yet again so need to go back to the pinterest board! 

See you guys soon - I CAN'T WAIT TO COME HOME at Easter!!!!

xoxox
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment