Tuesday 29 May 2012

40.5? Really Baby B?!

I did NOT think I would be posting anything in my 40th week.  Ugh.  Even though everyone, EVERYONE, said you can't control it and he will come when he's good and ready, I truly, 100% believed that he would be good and ready on May 26th.  And here it is May 29 and I have no signs whatsoever that that's the case. 

I've had such a comfortable pregnancy - till now.  Now I feel like I'm carrying around a rock hard pumpkin (which is actually true as that's the size of him now).  When I lay down it feels like I could literally just pick up the pumpkin and pass him to someone - it doesn't even feel real.  He's still moving alot, although a little less than last week as I assume he's out of room, but when he does its like I've been hit with something.  He actually moves my entire body.  I have leg contractions.  What the?  It feels like my legs are going to fall off where they meet my butt.  Lovely.

My Mam is here till Sunday and I have another apt with my Dr on Friday.  She says Monday is the absolute latest she would let me go but that is TOO LATE!  IF I don't go into labour by Friday I have to have an ultra sound - I assume to check fluids and stuff - and then see my Dr.  At which point I plan on being super over dramatic and making her do something about it that day.  Mam can NOT miss him entirely! 

 Not to mention my cute little baby who to date has been measuring average - which is approx 7.5 lbs is getting bigger and heavier by the day!  8+ lbs?  I don't think so! Come on Baby B!

The only happy ones are my puppies who are laying next to the pumpkin now likely praying to the dog gods that he stays in there as long as possible.  Cute little girlies :)

Anyway, Mam and I are off for another friggin walk and I will definitely keep you posted. 

xox S 

No comments:

Post a Comment