Sunday 29 January 2012

23.3 weeks

Ugh, I am back in the land of the living.  I have been sick as a dog all week and haven't been able to do anything!  I miss drugs - especially my nose candy.  I must have caught something in Mexico (which was awesome BTW!) and it completely wiped me out.  I am still sick actually but compared to where I was a week ago, I'm WAY better.  I just caved and got some cough syrup so I can sleep tonight before work tomorrow.  The Pharmacist says its ok so I'm taking his word for it.  At least that's what I thought he said - his English was a little iffy. 

BUT that aside, pregnancy wise I'm still feeling great.  Still super emotional but great never the less.  Today I cried, in public, because Jimi said he didn't want the dogs on the couch while I feed the baby.  I was destroyed and bawled at brunch. Bawled. It was awesome.  This issue is not dead. 

Mexico was great.  Super relaxing - all we did was read and lay by the pool.  I think I doubled in size while we were there.  When we arrived I was worried that people would just think I spent too much time at the buffet; and by the time we left everyone was asking when I was due. 


Very attractive.

We came home to a funny, yet serious, little package from Ted and Moe.  Any guesses as to what was in it?  Yep you guessed it!

 Ahhhhhdorable!  Yes of course I cried.  Good tears of course. 


And speaking of adorable, I can't leave out my girls.  They got their first hair cut this week too :)



Tomorrow is my OBGYN apt so I will update more later.  I just wanted to check in now that I have the energy to type. 

Here is the most recent pic.  It says 24 weeks, but that's just cause I don't have a 23 week sticker.


Off to bed with my cough syrup and my Snoogle.
xoxoxoxox
S

No comments:

Post a Comment